Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Adidas ZX 850 Homme Pas Cher

Enviado por yanda 
Adidas ZX 850 Homme Pas Cher
23-February-2016 08:53
6. adidas adizero XT 5, Available Adidas ZX 850 Femme France Soldes Now ¨C As mentioned above, the adizero XT has tried to fill the lightweight spot in adidas¡¯ (rather sparse IMO) trail lineup, but has fallen short in the past. The XT 3 was pretty chunky and the XT 4, while having promise, was weighed down a bit by a pretty heavily lugged outsole. The XT 5 goes back to what has worked in the road market for adidas, which I wish they would do more often, and comes away as a trail version of the pre-Boost adios (adios 2) since it still uses adiprene instead of the more recently popular Boost. The nice thing, however, is they retail for $100 and keep things simple without cutting any corners. I¡¯ve just recently run in a pair and came away super impressed with the very light and responsive ride. It feels how I always wished the New Balance 100 series felt¡­marathon shoe geometries with some decent trail rubber. Only issue I¡¯ve seen is limited availability. I had to order mine directly from adidas here and haven¡¯t seen them much elsewhere in the US. Possible review forthcoming.

3. inov-8 Race Ultra 270, Available Now ¨C I was pleased with the Race Ultra 290 when I tried them last fall, and was therefore very much looking forward to the lighter and lower drop (4mm) RU270. I bought a pair and I¡¯ve already raced 50k in them and am pretty impressed overall. A very versatile shoe with more road shoe-like geometry than the Trailroc 245, but with nearly all of the latter¡¯s positive qualities retained with a touch more cushion at a very similar weight. Quite the Adidas ZX Flux Femme Pas Cher feat I think and one that, especially if the Terraclaws mentioned above turn out good, will make the loss of the Trailroc much easier to bear. The Race Ultra 270 covers hardpack terrain (and even road) much better than the Trailroc and yet still handles technical trail quite well. If you liked the Trailroc 245, be sure to check this one out. Full review coming soon

7. adidas Raven Boost ¨C While a shoe in this spec category (11.5 oz and 10mm drop) would not normally be on my list, I¡¯ve been reading good things about it from Sam Winebaum here and elsewhere and love the simplistic design of both midsole and outsole using quality materials (Boost and Continental rubber) and what looks like a nice, soft and comfortable upper. Adidas really looks to be stepping up their game in the trail market this fall which has me excited.

2. inov-8 Terraclaw 220 (4mm drop) and 250 (8mm drop), Summer 2015 ¨C The Trailroc line has been a staple for inov-8 in the last couple of years. It¡¯s also one of my personal favorite lines from the brand and I¡¯ve used them in many races. Word is the Trailroc line is being phased out this year and is being replaced by the new Terraclaw 220 and 250. While this may be bad news for many, I think there may be room for some hope. If inov-8 can pull it off, I think the Terraclaws may well surpass the Trailroc in versatility as they will add a little more cushion, while still giving some structure with a Dynamic Fascia Band shank as well as an outsole that will handle more technical routes without getting super aggressive like the Mudclaw or X-Talon line. The upper designs may prove to be the greatest improvement though, with the 220 (4mm drop) being the most ambitious with a unique asymmetrical short-laced design and the 250 (8mm drop) retaining a more standard lacing setup.

11. Brooks Pure Grit 4, Summer 2015 ¨C I tried on the Pure Grit 3 when it came out last year and liked everything about it but the high volume upper fit¡­it was so roomy that I couldn¡¯t even tie the shoe as tight as I needed in the midfoot. The midsole and outsole seemed like a great balance between light and substantial with a good level of firmness in a shoe with that amount of cushion. The Pure Grit 4 is unchanged in the midsole and outsole, but gets a brand new upper that looks really nice with a seamless design and lower volume. Looking forward to trying it out.

8. La Sportiva Mutant, Spring 2015 ¨C I¡¯ve always liked La Sportiva¡¯s design, philosophy, and aesthetic, but unfortunately haven¡¯t always liked the shoes in practice other than the X-Country (now discontinued), Bushido , and to some extent the Crossover GTX for winter (original version, haven¡¯t tried the 2.0). The Mutant takes a lot of what I like about La Sportiva (sticky rubber, mountain specific design) and possibly adds a more comfortable upper to the equation with what looks like a slightly wider last. I¡¯ve really wanted to like many of their other models but either found them far to heavy and stiff or too narrow (Helios in particular). Interested to try this one on to see if La Sportiva ca Adidas Adi Ease Homme France n finally put it all together in an all-out mountain shoe.
Autor:

Su dirección de correo:

Asunto:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Mensaje: