Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Adidas ZX 500 Womens Outlet[

Enviado por yanda 
Adidas ZX 500 Womens Outlet[
15-July-2016 18:52
 [¡­] After Burfoot¡¯s Adidas ZX Flux Sale piece, Peter Larson of RunBlogger.com described the results of a study done by the University of Calgary entitled ¡°Running shoe cushioning properties can influence oxygen consumption.¡± Larson writes: [¡­]

Several months ago when adidas first started to market their new BOOST midsole material they made a big deal of touting the fact that the sole, which is composed of fused polyurethane beads, provides greater energy return than traditional EVA. The implication was that this energy return would provide a performance benefit to a runner by improving running economy (i.e., reducing the work needed to be done by our muscles to get from point A to point cool smiley.

Looks like a bit more stack on the Boston (3mm in the heel and forefoot) according to Runnin Adidas Originals Mens Sale g Warehouse. From the side it looks like there is black foam under the forefoot, but this pic of the sole seems to show Boost all the way through the forefoot on the Boston: link to img.runningwarehouse.com

I cannot run on Adios Boost ¨C they are too spongy for me. IMO ¨C the return energy is a joke. I use them only for recovery runs, they are very comfortable for slow runs. At least for me the spongy effect is increasing the ground contact time that is impacting running performance. But everyone is different. I¡¯m using takumi sen 2 for racing, that is a better shoe in my opinion ¨C you¡¯ll get the real feeling of your run. btw ¨C I¡¯m not a minimalist at all. Boost is just marketing name around spongy shoes.

Ive used my pair for recovery runs and enjoy them. They are too heavy/bulky for racing. Personally, I think the adios which is coming on the market soon is the real test were waiting t Adidas Originals Womens Trainers o see. One percent improvement and in a light shoe could be significant over 26.2 miles.

I just got my Boston Boost 5 and they are a very different fit compared to both the AB1 and the GB6, a lot tighter in the front! Since they seem to share the upper of the AB2 I can see why Peter would recommend sizing up. I think I¡¯m ok with a size 12 because the AB1 were definitely too wide in the front and the GB6 are jus Adidas LA Trainer Mens Cheap t ok as long as I don¡¯t pick up the pace.
Autor:

Su dirección de correo:

Asunto:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Mensaje: