Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Adidas ZX 850

Enviado por yanda 
Adidas ZX 850
13-August-2016 19:15
7. adidas Raven Boost ¨C While adipascherfr.pw a shoe in this spec category (11.5 oz and 10mm drop) would not normally be on my list, I¡¯ve been reading good things about it from Sam Winebaum here and elsewhere and love the simplistic design of both midsole and outsole using quality materials (Boost and Continental rubber) and what looks like a nice, soft and comfortable upper. Adidas really looks to be stepping up their game in the trail market this fall which has me excited.

The above Q&A basically describes my feelings on the topic of overpronation. You might think that you wear such shoes because you need support for your ¡°excessive¡± foot movement to prevent injury, but the reality is there is scant evidence at best that these shoes accomplish this goal, or that excessive pronation is even strongly linked to increased injury risk.

10. Saucony Nomad TR, Summer 2015 ¨C I¡¯ve run in a couple versions of the Saucony Peregrine a couple years back and tried on the Kinvara TR, but Saucony¡¯s last shape has always been a tad too straight and pointed for my tastes. Apparently the Nomad TR is on a new, more anatomical last and I like the looks of it overall. At 9.2 oz, it should be a lighter weight option similar to a NB 980 trail, and it¡¯s the best looking trail shoe that Saucony has put forth in a while.

The Ekiden is like a slightly bigger brother Adidas ZX 750 Homme to the Wave Universe. It¡¯s a racing flat that weighs 4.7 in size 9 and has a stack height of 20mm heel and 14mm forefoot. If it¡¯s as good as the Universe we¡¯re in for a treat! Available mid-January from Running Warehouse.I wasn¡¯t aware of the Montrail FluidFlex until my buddy Nate recently mentioned that he wanted to try them. The FluidFlex is a hybrid trail shoe that weighs 7.4 oz (size 9) and has a stack height of 21mm heel and 16mm forefoot, so plenty of cushion for long distance running. The shoe is supposedly designed to be very flexible. Available early February from Running Warehouse.

1. adidas adizero XT/Prime Boost, Summer 2015 ¨C The XT has been in adidas¡¯ trail lineup for a little while, and though it is designed to be a lighter trail shoe (usually the lightest in adidas¡¯ typically more bulky trail lineup), I think they have fallen short of that a bit until the latest XT 5 (see #6 below; it feels more like a trail version of the adios). The newest XT looks to continue that trend and adds Boost, full Continental rubber, and even offers a Primeknit version that I¡¯m really looking forward to trying. The latter is of particular interest to me since I like to run sockless, and many of adidas¡¯ shoes tend to use stitched overlays and not always the softest mesh. Check out Sam Winebaum¡¯s full writeup on them here. The Raven Boost and Response Boost that Sam has pictured also interest me, but details are sparse and they look to be heavier shoes.

9. New Balance MT910v2, Summer 2015 ¨C New Balance was the brand I was first rawn to back in 2010 when I started running in earnest, and the then MT100 and later MT101 were mainstays in my lineup for the first year or so of my running. I ran a fair bit in the MT110v1, but since then I have been fairly unimpressed with NB¡¯s offerings, especially on the trail front. I have hope that this will change with the new MT910v2, which is a full top to bottom update to the 910. I assumed the 910 last year was basically a lower budget Leadville 1210 (they were very similar spec-wise including the same last). The updates tha ADIDAS COUPLER t NB has put into the 910v2 should help differentiate it from the 1210 with a more aggressive outsole, rock plate, and they¡¯ve put it on the PL-8 last for a more performance fit instead of the UL last (higher volume) that the 1210 is on. RevLite midsole is a single piece, 10mm forefoot/18mm heel. It will be interesting to see how it rides, but I like the simplicity in the design in both the outsole and midsole and it looks to be both durable, protective and nimble a Adidas ZX 750 sortie t the same time. Hoping it runs that way too!
Autor:

Su dirección de correo:

Asunto:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Mensaje: