Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

New Balance Homme Pas Cher[

Enviado por yanda 
New Balance Homme Pas Cher[
15-July-2016 19:27
Like gateway drugs, I have found that New Balance 576 Pas Cher many people who make the transition to minimalist running begin the process with a gateway shoe. A gateway shoe is one that has many of the characteristics of a truly minimalist shoe, but still possesses some of the creature comforts of the familiar, high-tech, big heeled shoes that most runners have run in for the past 20-30 years. A gateway shoe gives a runner a taste of the freedom offered by a truly minimalist shoe (or, god forbid, running barefoot), and once a runner tries one of these out, it¡¯s often a quick slide to the point where they, somewhat paradoxically, succumb to the throes of a raging minimalist shoe addiction. Sadly, it¡¯s an addiction that I know all too well.

I purchased a pair of the original Altra The One a few months ago (they were on sale at Amazon), but never wound up running in them. The fit was a bit New Balance 574 Femme Pas Cher off, and I¡¯d heard reports about them turning people¡¯s socks and feet green. I wound up selling them on Ebay since I¡¯d heard rumors they were going to be replaced and putting time into a review thus made little sense.

A few days ago I wrote a post about a new shoe that Nike had released called the Nike Sneakerboat II. It¡¯s basically a water shoe/aqua sock that I thought looked like it might have some potential as a minimalist running shoe. Well, I went ahead and bought a pair of Sneakerboat II¡¯s (only cost me $40), and they just arrived in the mail yesterday. Here are a few initial impressions after kicking around in them this afternoon (no run yet):

I suspect it¡¯s doubtful that you will see the word minimalist paired with the Gel Lyte33 (just as Brooks avoided the term in association with its Pure series), and in a post introducing the shoe, the Running Warehouse blog writes that ¡°According to Asics, this shoe was built on a platform with a 6mm heel-to-toe drop in order to reduce weight, not to encourage a midfoot strike.¡±

A commenter on my earlier post today on the new Nike Free 4.0 v2 and 3.0 v4 shoes alerted me to another new shoe coming this summer from Nike called the Flyknit Race New Balance 574 Homme Pas Cher r (thanks Henry!). Apparently the shoe was just announced at a show in New York just a few hours ago, and it is a racing flat with an ultralight, form fitting, knit upper.

My only concern with the new upper is that it¡¯s made of the type of synthetic mesh that sometimes seems more prone to tearing at the forefoot flex points. I haven¡¯t had any issues with my pair (a bit over 40 miles on them), but it¡¯s something to keep in mind.Internally the shoe has a soft, comfortable lining an New Balance 574 Sonic Pas Cher d I have not had any issues with abrasion or blistering.
Autor:

Su dirección de correo:

Asunto:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Mensaje: