Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

newbalancesale2016.

Enviado por yanda 
newbalancesale2016.
21-June-2016 15:37
One of the first things I noticed upon putting the New Balance 1600 Mens Online shoes on my feet was the distinct midfoot bump. Some might call it arch support, but to me it feels more like a bump or ridge that extends across the width of the shoe under the arch. In this sense it¡¯s like the GR1 or maybe the original Brooks PureConnect (the PI N1 even has a bit of this type of feel). It was a bit disconcerting at first, but like the bump in the GoRun the sensation went away after running in them a bit. You will feel it while standing in them, but it has been a non-issue for me on the run.

New Balance Minimus Trail Shoe Appearance and Construction First things first, the Minimus Trail is a very good looking shoe. I¡¯m a big fan of shoes that make a bold statement with their appearance, and the orange and black shoe that New Balance sent me certainly does that. The upper of the Minimus Trail is composed mostly of two kinds of mesh, both of which can be clearly distinguished in the images included with this post. The mesh on the toebox and tongue is a bit more padded than the rest, and is softer to the touch. It also absorbed water like a sponge when running through puddles, which felt a bit unusual, though not uncomfortable. The remaining mesh is more open, and the upper as a whole is thinner and a NB 1600 Unisex Factory Outlet lot less structured than that of the Minimus Road. Of the shoes that I have in my collection, the most similar to the Minimus Trail in terms of upper structure and feel would be the Mizuno Wave Universe, the original Nike Free 3.0, and the Vibram Fivefingers ¨C together, these shoes probably come closest to my ideal in terms of upper design.

This is where things get interesting. I¡¯ve talked to a few other people who have run in the Zante and the comparison I am seeing frequently is a a cross between the Pearl Izumi Road N1 and the Saucony Kinvara. My initial thought was a cross between the Skechers GoRun 1 and the PI Road N1. The reason being is that it has the firm sole feel and smooth transition of the Pearl N1, and a midfoot bump and upper reminiscent of the Skechers GR1.

New Balance RC5000 Top Another thing that was very noticeable while walking around in the RC5000 is that there is absolutely zero arch support. In fact, the width of the midsole is rather slim under the midfoot due to an extensive cutout under the arch (see indentation in arch-region in photo below), and the arch is supported almost entirely by the thin fabric upper. In contrast, the Mizuno Universe has a bit of EVA that curls up under the arch, making the shoe feel a bit more secure (its not so much arch support as foam that reinforces the upper). My concerns with this design in the RC5000 are durability and stability ¨C you need to have pretty solid muscular control of your feet in the mediolateral plane to avoid rolling in excessively on the softish sole of this shoe. If I could redesign this shoe, I¡¯d probably fill in the arch cutout with a bit more EVA to increase the width in this region (I¡¯d increase midsole width under the midfoot to make it about equivalent to width under the heel).

New Balance Fresh Foam Zante Upper and Fit Compared to the 980, the both the upper and fit of the Zante are much improved. The front half of the upper is composed of a stretchy mesh that feels quite soft and stretchy. This allows for a much greater degree of toe wiggle than in the toe squishing toebox of the 980. It also feel New Balance 530 for Sale s as if there might be a tad more room up front, and the fit is near perfect on my average width foot (I did go a half size up as I did in the 980).

Altra The One2 Paint Flake Conclusion Some are going to hate what Altra has done to The One, but I for one really like the One2. It¡¯s the first Altra shoe that I¡¯d truly consider for a marathon distance race, and it combines softness and flexibility in a way that I have yet to see i New Balance 420 UK Online n any other Altra (I haven¡¯t yet tried the Instinct 2.0).
Autor:

Su dirección de correo:

Asunto:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Mensaje: