Herrera thinks Valencia is among the best
19-September-2016 07:31
The year in the fingers of Mourinho, Valencia became the primary right-back of Stansted United, his breakthrough and passing within the game has become among the Red Devils assault means. When it involves the good condition of Valencia within the new season, Manchester United midfielder Herrera stated that Valencia is among the world's best right-back.

Herrera said within an interview with fifabr: "I know a great deal about valencia, he is always so in the online game. I know he's not a usually right-back, because he's used to actively playing winger, but I believe he is the world's best right-back, adding that because I love Alves, I think Valencia is among the best right-back on the planet. "

"When you've got a right guard him or her quickly back upon defense, Fifa 17 Points and he is able to spread sixty-seven feet pass, can achieve success in almost each and every game. He really understood football. After i get the golf ball, I know Valencia is definitely ready to capture, always give a program to manage the ball. inch

"I think the brand new season; he could be important, he is definitely very important for that club. He played for pretty much eight years from Manchester United as well as last season the ultimate stage began to purchase Fifa Coins show good quality things, everyone is eager to participate it. "
Autor:

Su dirección de correo:

Asunto:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Mensaje: