Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

The security guards rove the campus around the clock.

Enviado por chanah 
The security guards rove the campus around the clock.
14-July-2017 12:05
锘? This article details the power of being a Buyer in today's real estate market.

Some may read this and find it to be a bit harsh. That's fine Brian Dumoulin Penguins Jersey , it's obviously not that kind of reader that this article seeks to reach.

I am speaking to the maverick. I am speaking to the man or woman who can look themselves in the mirror and unabashedly exclaim, "I am a Capitalist"!

This article is written to speak to those who are aggressive in their pursuit of profit. Steadfast in their sojourn for success, and ready to seize 2008 as the year that they have decided to make a change in the way that they do business.

If you thought that 2007 was the Year of the Buyer, think again. It was merely a pre-cursor, a warm up, an appetizer for the capitalist feast of 2008.

Don't believe me, then you are not reading or understanding any of the stats Justin Schultz Penguins Jersey , forecasts or projections.

If you choose to continue listen to Lawrence Yun of the National Association of Realtors paint a rosy picture of the housing market ...then pretty much you can stop reading now.

If you are hoping this all goes away, meaning foreclosures, short sales and massive REO's, then you can stop reading now.

This article is for investors, principals, the 10% of real estate agents who are actually doing something, and part of the other 90% who want to grow their business but don't know how or who have not been trained.

If you continue to think that there is no money to be made in this market or that agressively and voraciously seeking profit is wrong then you will not succeed in 2008 Patric Hornqvist Jersey , if ever.

On so many different fronts, in so many different facets of this business it is time for change. To make this change, there are a number of caveats that must be understood and accepted from the outset.

1. There is no such thing as a lowball offer.
An offer is just that, an offer. It is the truest barometer of value in a free trade society. It represents what someone is willing to pay for a particular product or service.

You're a professional, understand for yourself and explain to your Seller, the simple Economics 101 principle of Supply and Demand.

Forget comps, forget CMA's throw them out the window. Buyers and principals Carl Hagelin Jersey , stand firm on what YOU want to offer.

Ignore listing prices completely, The list price is the figment of a starving listing agent's imagination.
Listing agents listen up, it is absolutely imperative that you realize this and impart some wisdom to your Seller clients.

You are supposedly the professional. Patients don't read x-rays, legal clients don't interrogate witnesses, Seller's seek your PROFESSIONAL opinion and it is your professional responsibility to truthfully explain to them the reality of the housing market.

All too often I hear from agents who say my Seller won't listen. If that's the case then either don't take the listing or let us all know you are dealing with an ignoramus.

You put everything else in the broker's remarks section of the listing. Why not insert a comment such as "Client is a moron and still thinks it is 2004". Enough said, we won't bother you with the call that you won't answer anyway.

2. In today's real estate market, the Buyer has all of the power. Finally in the real estate industry Kris Letang Jersey , the customer is king!

It is amazing that in just about every other sales market, the customer is king. The customer, or the Buyer, is most assuredly who is in control and deservedly so. It is the Buyer who must be catered to, not the Seller.

When you walk into a fine dining restaurant, the Maitre d' greets you with a smile and your "buying experience" begins and ends with people catering to your every need. When you buy a Rolls Royce the salesmen book you an appointment and lavish the Buyer with all kinds of goodies.

Many fine oriental restaurant offer their customers hot towels so that they can refresh themselves and relax.

They all understand that the customer is king. He or she is in their establishment with the expectation of spending money and in return helping the establishment earn a profit.

If I was an agent in today's market I would wash Buyer's feet! I would pick their dry cleaning up, I would be a complete sales concierge.

The customer is about to make one of the biggest Conor Sheary Jersey , most expensive purchase of their entire life and most agents act as if they are being bothered!

So in speaking to you Buyers, investors and principals, you must understand and remember you are the one in complete control.

You are the most sought after commodity in the real estate marketplace. Many Sellers and agents do not even know you exist.

What a great position to be in. Turn the tables, announce your presence and let the Seller and agent who truly want to serve you, give you a reason to spend your money and time looking at their product.

Make the salesperson actually sell. There's a novel concept. The sellers need you. You don't need them. The agents need you. You don't need them. Your sole concern is getting the right property at the price you are willing to pay.

3. Be absolutely merciless on the Seller.
No I did not stutter. In a prizefight you absolutely seek to take your opponent down. When you sense weakness in an adversary it is time for you to absolutely exploit that weakness and to only show mercy upon complete submission.

Be relentless and merciless on your opponent and recognize you have two opponents, the listing agent and the seller.

In this market, don't ever become concerned with what the listing agent or seller needs Daniel Sprong Jersey , wants or even show a modicum ofYou Can Manage A Reputable Traffic Brokerage Website With Confide. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China
Autor:

Su dirección de correo:

Asunto:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Mensaje: